My friend Shannon in Baltimore has the cutest shop called “Sweet Pepita.” Her husband and mine used to teach at the same college, which is how we met.
And…she tagged me.
She told me that you guys keep showing up at her booth at various craft fairs and saying hello! That’s so sweet and neighborly of you! And…it’s getting Shannon and me to talk more than we have in years…bloggers are so amazing.
Now, the tag:
Six things that you might not know about me.
This is hard, because I tell you pretty much EVERYthing.
1) My sister and I have the same middle name.
2) I dearly love all of my friends, and I feel awful when something comes between us (or threatens to.)
3) I am a habitual procrastinator, but am trying to overcome it. (It looks like I’m actually going to make an upcoming Nov. 1 deadline! WOO!)
4) I think my right wrist will never be the same after my pregnancy…it’s making crunchy noises! (This is particularly saddening because I’ve always had bionic-seeming wrists! I could knit for days straight with no problems.)
5) I really would like to have another baby.
6) I’m having a really stressful past few weeks and NEED A BREAK!!
I’m not going to tag anyone, but thanks, Shannon, for tagging me!
OK, now, back to finishing these handouts, organizing my Canada details, and trying to not scream out loud!